For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “I”, “Me” or “My” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Studentlife Historian.
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website (referred to as either “the Website”, “my website”, “website”)refers to Studentlifehistorian.com (Studentlife Historian).
- Service refers to the Website.
By accessing the website at Studentlifehistorian.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Studentlife Historian website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Studentlife Historian website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Studentlife Historian at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information contained on the Service is for general information purposes only.
The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
- The materials on Studentlife Historian website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Studentlife Historian makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Studentlife Historian does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Company does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall Studentlife Historian or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Studentlife Historian website, even if Studentlife Historian or a Studentlife Historian representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Studentlife Historian website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Studentlife Historian does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Studentlife Historian may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Studentlife Historian does not make any commitment to update the materials.
External Links Disclaimer
The Service may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with the Company.
Please note that the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Studentlife Historian has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Studentlife Historian of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Third party advertisements and links to third party websites may also appear while using the Service. The Company does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and websites and the offerings made by the third-parties.
Third party advertisements and links to other websites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by the Company of the third party sites, goods or services. The Company takes no responsibility for the content of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
The information given by the Service is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if the Company takes every precaution to insure that the content of the Service is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
The Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
Fair Use Disclaimer
The Company may use copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Company is making such material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. If You wish to use copyrighted material from the Service, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Views Expressed Disclaimer
The Service may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the Company.
Comments published by users are their sole responsibility and the users will take full responsibility, liability and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The Company is not liable for any comment published by users and reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.
No Responsibility Disclaimer
The information on the Service is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use or inability to access or use the Service.
“Use at Your Own Risk” Disclaimer
All information in the Service is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company will not be liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given by the Service or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Studentlife Historian may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, You can contact me: